|Monthly – 5 days||Monthly – 4 days||Monthly – 3 days|
● Infant room: $800 non-refundable deposit, applied to first month’s invoice
● Toddler – Preschool: $400 non-refundable deposit, applied to first month’s invoice
● Supply Fee: $25 per child applied to September’s invoice
● Holding fee: $100 holding fee per child, per month when child is out for more than 30 calendar
days. There is a six month limit in holding a child’s place
● Late pick-up fee: $20 per family for each pick up after 5:30 pm
● Siblings: Summit offers a 10% discount for younger sibling(s)
Payments: Tuition is billed on 1st of the month through Kangarootime and is due 10 days from
billing date. Tuition received after the 10th of the month is subject to a $50 late fee. Payments can be
made via Kangarootime, or by dropping payment off in the locked box outside the front office. If you
are set up for automatic payments on Kangarootime, the amount will be deducted in full on the 10th
of the month. Kangarootime applies a fee to your payment if using a credit card, but it you pay directly
through a checking or savings account there is no fee for online payment.
Our hours are from 6:30am – 5:30pm Monday though Friday.
Summit School is open year round!
To start the admission process, please fill out our contact form or call at 218-724-3133 with your inquiry.
Our directors will contact you directly to answer any initial questions and schedule a time to tour the school. Tours are a great opportunity to ask as many questions as you wish and see the facility first hand.
During your tour we will let you know about the available space at Summit for your child’s age group. We take families on a first come, first serve basis so we encourage you to reserve your spot on our wait list if you feel that Summit may be the right fit for your family.